CinemaAttic is looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join our dynamic international team of Ibero-American cinema enthusiasts and help us promote our specialised film offering in a hybrid format going forward.
This is a paid position and you can find all the details in the document below.
To apply, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching:
- Your CV (please include links to pages or campaigns you have managed to date whenever possible)
- A one-page cover letter outlining what motivated you to apply and why you are the right fit for the job. If you can, elaborate on what you like the most about Ibero-American cinema: is it a specific director, a favourite short or perhaps a feature?
- As a test task, please pick any MUJERES programme from our website and outline a draft campaign for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including but not limited to:
- a programme announcement;
- a sample daily post and stories engagement;
- a list of relevant partners, communities or individuals you would reach out to for cross-promotion and communications support.
Deadline extended! Apply by 7 April 2022. Interviews will take place w/c 11 April 2022.